6.24.2010

Day 4: It's just uncomfortable

I hate this weather. Humidity. Severe Thunderstorms. People who can't drive and turn on their AC at the same time. It's just icky.

I am currently sitting in my mom's office where there are 4 fans and a portable air conditioner cooling the 85 degree room. It's hotter than a mother in here. Setting up the portable AC was a comedic event. If I could have I would have taped it for AFV, but that would have required more hands than I currently possess.

It's funny though because despite the fact that I am uncomfortable there are places that are much worse (my house for example) and places I would rather not be (work for example) so I sit here in discomfort and write, watch Hulu, play on facebook, etc. It's easier to be a little uncomfortable and more productive (or some twisted version of productive).

So get uncomfortable today. It might help you get something done you didn't expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment