6.27.2010

Day 5:Creation is here!

Hey guys,

It's finally here. I have been counting down the days since I drove away from Agape Farm in Mt. Union, PA to the worship of Casting Crowns just last year. I can't believe I am going to Creation again. It seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity!

This year will be a little different. I have learned a lot about camping in the last few weeks. I have a stove, real food, a tent, many coolers, and other amenities to make the trip more liveable. I also have a friend going with me and I am so excited to share this week with her. I love the idea of worshipping God together and having a chance to share an incredible experience like Creation.

I am also part of the press this year. I will be among the people vying for a minute of time with some of the biggest artists in Christian music. It sounds so cheesy, but I spend every weekend in church worshipping through songs written by people who help me communicate with my Lord and now I might get to meet them. I might get to hear from some of them their thoughts on worship, music performance, and the like. It's amazing when you think about it. Sometimes I wonder why I write and then opportunities like this remind me!

I am excited to say the least. I will spend hot days at the gates working my butt off. I will be spending my small amount of free time trying to get interviews, photos, and videos of the shows. I might sleep (probably not) and get to spend time with the amazing friends I met last year! I can't wait. Make sure to say hi if you stop by. I hope to see you at the gates! Creation is less than 24 hours away!

No comments:

Post a Comment